Google+

Monday, July 22, 2013

Family Reunion Subway Art


This year it was me & the husband's turn to plan the family reunion. We had such a wonderful time. It started with a stay at Zermatt in Midway, Utah. We swam, played games, ate pizza from The Store.  The next day we hiked Ensign Peak (so fun- a great hike for all ages!), ate lunch at City Creek Center food court, toured The Beehive House and played at the Church History Museum. I'm worn out just typing it! It was a lot of fun though! We asked each family to come prepared with what it means to be a Burton. Some were silly, some thoughtful. But all together it summed up nicely what it means to be a part of this wonderful family. 


Of course, I had to do my thing and turn it in to something frameable. I want my kids to see this (and me, too) and reflect regularly on who we are trying to be :)

I did forget to add one very important thing: if your going to play, play fast :)
I will have to add that on later maybe.

This photo is only to be used on www.deseretdesigns.blogspot.com

The fam at the top of Ensign Peak.
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover