Google+

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

We rejoice in Christ...

This scripture has practically been screaming at me to make a print. :) You see,  I've been praying about our family scripture and this one has been on my mind for months! I'm so happy to have it finished and hanging up on my fridge, right where everyone can see it! I LOVE this verse. 



And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.
2 Nephi 25:26

Download this free 8.5x11 print here and be sure to follow along on instagram and fb :)

It is definitely frame worthy, however if you would like it in a different size, without my website on the bottom, I'm happy to sell you one via my etsy shoppe. Just send me a private message via etsy and I'd be happy to do that for you! 


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover