Google+

Monday, January 29, 2018

No eye has seen, no ear has conceived...


No eye has seen, 
no ear has heard, 
no mind has conceived 
what God has prepared 
for those who love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

Trust in God, and “out of small things [will come] that which is great." Now, you may be thinking, “Yes, Elder Uchtdorf, that’s all very nice for you. But you are an Apostle. I’m not like that. I’m not important to God. My prayers are not answered. My life is not directed. If there is a plan for me it’s a thrift store version. A hand-me-down plan. A pat-on-the-head-just-be-content-with-what-you-have plan... He knew the end from the beginning when I did not. I could not see the future, but He could. Even during those times of hardship when I thought I was abandoned, He was with me—I see that now. || Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

 LOVED this devotional SO much- if you haven’t had a chance to listen, well, you must! 
Download this freed 4x6 print here and be sure to follow me along on instagram too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover