Google+

Friday, April 28, 2017

10 FREE Quotes on the Home that are great for printing!



I've been thinking a lot about 'home' lately. What makes a good home?  A happy home?  A peaceful home?  A loving home?  Does home size matter?  Does having the latest gadgets, toys, furniture etc. matter? What kind of home am I creating?? Do people feel happy when they visit my home?

Here are a few of my favorite quotes all about the home! Print one or all of them! Tag me @deseretdesigns on Instagram or FaceBook. I'd love to see how you use them. 
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

Download this 7x5 print here.

Love grows best in little houses with fewer walls to separate. Where you eat and sleep so close together, you can't help but communicate. Oh, and if we had more room between us, think of all we'd miss. Love grows best in houses just like this.

Download this 14x11 print here
 country roads
take me home

Download this 12x18 print here

Less House
More Home

Download this 12x18 print here

If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.
Mother Teresa

Download this 8x10 print here
The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Download this 8x10 print here


Family is everything

Download this 12x18 print here


Do we want our homes to be happy?  If we do, let them be the abiding place of prayer, thanksgiving and gratitude.
George Albert Smith

Download this 10x8 print here

 The most important of the Lord's work that you will ever do will be the work you do within the walls of your own home.
President Harold B. Lee

Download this 5x7 print here.


There can be no genuine happiness separate and apart from the home. The sweetest influences and associations of life are there.
Ezra Taft Benson

Download this 7x5 print here.


And here are a few other prints on the home :)  

Be sure to follow me along on Instagram for a little light and goodness. And tag me- I'd love to see how you use the prints!


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover