Google+

Friday, December 30, 2016

FREE! LDS Youth 2017 Print + Coordinating YW Theme Poster


I'm so excited for this year's theme! It just seems like the right theme for this year- ASK! 

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed”
 James 1:5–6

Last year we would recite the YW theme AND the 2016 theme scripture (2 Nephi 31:20 Press Forward..)  during our opening exercises.We plan to do that again this year. I made these prints to hang at the front of our classroom to help us memorize the 2017 theme. 

To download the 8x10 JPG Scripture Print, click here.
To download the 18x24 PDF YW Theme Poster, click here

I printed the 8x10 scripture print at Costco but any photo center will work! I printed the 18x24 poster on glossy photo paper at Alphagraphics, but any FED EX/Kinkos, Staples, copy supply store should also be able to print it! 

I've also made the Scripture Print in 4x6 as well, perfect for passing out to each individual girl!


Download the 4x6 JPG Scripture Print here.  


Aaaaand I've also made bookmarks with the YW Theme on them. There are 5 to an 8.5x11 sheet. 
Download the PDF here. 

I also have modern Value Prints in my etsy shoppe
They coordinate great with the prints above. 




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover